AuthorMessage
Koa
Chief

Wolf Information
Mate: secretmet
Wolf's Gender: Female

PostSubject: Forum Guidelines   Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello,
Whitlist creating this pack I preferred to have as little rules as possible. I will go over a few things you may or may not be accustomed to. Anything that is unspecified you may do, but keep your common sense about. I will perhaps warn you for a few things that are not amongst the list, but for now they will go without a spot in the guidelines.

Pack Site Guidelines

You may not:
Use profanity at any instance or any references to profanity. Whether it be within the vicinity of the pack forums with regards to discussion-board wise or on the pack chat, it is not allowed and will result in either a pack warn or a ban, depending on the number of offenses.

Become an annoyance. If I have to tell you multiple times to not do something or you are constantly inactive, then you are considered an annoyance and likely will either be warned or removed from the pack without notification.

You may:
Post less than three words. As long as it doesn't become a ritual, I am fine with posts which do not have three words every now and then.

Pack Thread Guidelines

You may or may not do what is listed at the following thread. Please remain respectful of these rules, for if things get out of hand the pack thread may be locked.
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20100
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormpointpack.forumotion.com

Forum Guidelines
Page 1 of 1